Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Today's Verse


VERSE:
  He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD
require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly
with your God.

   -- Micah 6:8
     

THOUGHT:
  Sometimes what we need to do is very simple and plain, isn't it?
I need to handle those around me justly -- practicing patience and
dealing with others in fairness, without partiality. I need to
practice mercy -- blessing others in need with what they don't
deserve but so greatly need. I need to walk humbly with my Abba
Father -- knowing that without his grace and help I will fail.

PRAYER:
  Father, please make of me what you will. As you fashion me,
please bless me as I seek to be a person of justice, mercy, and
humility. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this blog has brought you nearer to God, please leave a comment. Share this blog to your friends too.