Monday, June 8, 2009

Today's Verse


VERSE:
  "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock
and the door will be opened to you."
   -- Matthew 7:7
    

THOUGHT:
  God wants us to seek his blessings. This is not because he wants
to manipulate our lives, but because he longs to bless us and have
us know the gifts in our lives come from him. So let's seek his
presence, his grace, and his blessing.

PRAYER:
  Dear Father, I do need your blessing and guidance. Please bless
me in several areas that weigh heavily on my heart .... (Share with
God some things that are on your heart.) In addition, dear Father,
I need your wisdom in the following matters .... Finally, dear God,
please make your presence in my life very clear to me this week. I
don't doubt your love for me, but I really do need to be reassured
of your nearness as I face the challenges that lie before me at
this time. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this blog has brought you nearer to God, please leave a comment. Share this blog to your friends too.