Friday, June 5, 2009

Beauty Parlour

Beauty Parlour


"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the Churches"

(Rev 3:22)

 

Dear Child,

As much as I anoint your words I will also adorn your life with My fruit. I will radically change your temperament if you let Me work deeply in you. I will make you a loving Christian, joyful friend, peaceful citizen, patient sufferer, kind boss, good neighbour, faithful husband, meek wife and self-controlled minister (Gal 5:22,23). There will be no argument against a life well lived.

My child, I want to help you in your earthly job also. It is My desire to make you efficient and effective in your career. When you depend on My power and seek My wisdom, you will shine in whichever field I place you. If you are a doctor, with My help you can treat better; if an engineer, build better; if a professor, teach better; if an artist, paint better; if a farmer, cultivate better; if a housewife, love better; and if a student, learn better! I am the Spirit of Wisdom, Understanding, Counsel, Might and Knowledge (Isa 11:2). There is no work or profession where I cannot help you. But what I told you I am telling you again: You must ask for My help, accept it and acknowledge it.

I will fill you afresh each morning when you wait before Me before starting off to work. My presence will be with you in the workspot. Offices, workshops and business centres all over the world are plagued with corruption. Say no to malpractices. Dare to be different. I will strengthen you. Through you I will burn the chaff. Your superiors and colleagues will come to you for counsel because I have filled you with My wisdom (Gen 41:37-40). If you are treated unjustly, turn to Me. I will fill you with the fruit of patience. Promotion comes from Me.

I want you to enjoy good health. Your body is mortal but I am there to quicken it (Rom 8:11). Your body is My temple.

I desire to see it in good shape. I will cause My healing virtue flow into it. Appropriate the blessings of the Cross. I will apply them on you. I have endowed the Church with the gifts of healing. Pray for one another in faith. You will see the gifts operating. I also want you to enjoy soundness of mind.

My dear child, you are engaged to be married to Jesus. I will be with you until I reach you Home safe into His loving arms. Together as the Spirit and the Bride, let's say, Amen!

--- Stanley on Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this blog has brought you nearer to God, please leave a comment. Share this blog to your friends too.