Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Today's Verse

VERSE:
  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your
heart.
   -- Jeremiah 29:13
      

THOUGHT:
  God wants us to seek him. In fact, he made us to seek him!
Unfortunately, however, we often seek God along with the other
things that draw our eyes for a moment or two. We must never let
anything distract us from God having first command of our hearts.
Only God is worthy of our full devotion.

PRAYER:
  Righteous God and Holy Father, please bless me with an undivided
heart, one that seeks you as the first and ordering priority of my
life. Forgive me, dear Lord, for letting other things distract my
focus from you and interfere with my service to your Kingdom. Fill
me with a holy passion for Kingdom matters above all other concerns
and interests. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this blog has brought you nearer to God, please leave a comment. Share this blog to your friends too.