Saturday, May 23, 2009

Today's Verse



VERSE:
  For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good
works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
   -- Ephesians 2:10
      

THOUGHT:
  We are not just saved by grace from death; we are saved by grace
for God's glory. He has remade us. We are his craftsmanship, his
artistry, and he longs to display his goodness and grace through
our actions and words as we help others.

PRAYER:
  O LORD, Creator and Sustainer of all things, please do your
creative work in me, making me into a useful tool for your service.
Please use my influence, and your abilities fashioned in me, to
bless my family, my friends, and those around me who need to more
fully know your grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If this blog has brought you nearer to God, please leave a comment. Share this blog to your friends too.