Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Today's Verse


VERSE:
  If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives
generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to
him.
   -- James 1:5
     

THOUGHT:
  So often we act out of ignorance and face grave consequences for
our actions. God longs to grant us spiritual wisdom that not only
helps us make wise choices, but also gives us the ability to act
and react with grace and wisdom. Before we face each day, before we
face challenging situations, before we make challenging decisions,
let's seek God's face and ask for his gift of wisdom.

PRAYER:
  Holy Father, I need your wisdom to help me make the right
decisions in the challenges and situations that will confront me
today and every day. Please pour your wisdom into my heart and head
so that my actions, words, and choices will not only be pleasing to
you, but also a blessing to those around me. In Jesus' name I pray.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this blog has brought you nearer to God, please leave a comment. Share this blog to your friends too.