Monday, May 18, 2009

Today's Verse


VERSE:
  The way of the LORD is a refuge for the righteous, but it is the
ruin of those who do evil.
   -- Proverbs 10:29
      

THOUGHT:
  What is your source of security, hope, and protection? The way
of the Lord is a refuge, a strength, a place of security! Let's
make sure we live our lives there, knowing that God's commands and
demands for righteousness are for our protection as well as his
glory.

PRAYER:
  Please, dear LORD, help me more perfectly find your will and
have the courage to build my life there. I don't want to follow
false voices, nor do I want to be tempted away from your truth and
righteousness. May your will not only be my delight, but also my
refuge. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this blog has brought you nearer to God, please leave a comment. Share this blog to your friends too.