Monday, May 11, 2009

Today's Verse


VERSE:
  The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand
slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but
everyone to come to repentance.
   -- 2 Peter 3:9
      

THOUGHT:
  God wants all people brought to repentance so they can receive
his grace and live with him in glory. If that is God's passion, how
can we not make it our passion?

PRAYER:
  Father, I know that you hold the day of Jesus' return in your
hands, and the reason he waits to return is known only to you.
However, dear Father, I also know that you want all people to come
to know Jesus as their Savior. Please use me to share the message
of salvation and the gift of your grace with someone around me this
week. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this blog has brought you nearer to God, please leave a comment. Share this blog to your friends too.