Saturday, June 19, 2010

Assurance in Jesus

May Jesus assure you that as you follow Him
you will "never meet a fear" He cannot "conquer",
you will "never face an enemy" He cannot "defeat",
you will "never enter a battle" He cannot "win",
you will "never have a need" He cannot "meet",
you will "never face a temptation" He cannot "overcome",
you will "never have a burden" He cannot "lift",
you will "never face a problem" He cannot "solve",
you will "never have a bondage" He cannot "break",
you will "never have a moment" when He does not "care",
you will "never have a time" when He is not there.

I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]. Philippians 4:13 AMP


Have a blessed Weekend
!!
Sheeba

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this blog has brought you nearer to God, please leave a comment. Share this blog to your friends too.