Thursday, December 9, 2010

why me...?

Why me………..?

 

Why me? Why am I suffering? Why this problem or pain? These questions have been asked by many people; why is God not answering my prayers? Where is God when I need him most? Why is God taking so long to answer? These are honest questions. If you are honest with yourself, you probably have asked the same questions at some point in your life. God will bring good out of every bad situation. Romans 8:28, And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose. 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise, as some understand slowness. Instead He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. Philippians 4:12, I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.  God does answer your prayers. Not according to your will, but according to God's will.  God sometimes answers with "yes", and sometimes with "no" and sometimes God instructs us to "wait" for the right time.  It's not easy to hear "no" or to be told to "wait", but it's worth it. 2Corinthians 12:9 But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this blog has brought you nearer to God, please leave a comment. Share this blog to your friends too.