Wednesday, July 29, 2009

God's Embroidery...........

God's Embroidery…………

 

There was five years little boy, by name Tom. His mother use to do embroidery work. He use to sit at her knee and look up from the floor and ask what she is doing. She informed him that she is embroidering. He told her that it looks like a mess from where he was sitting. He watched her work within the boundaries of the little round hoop that she held in her hand, He complained her that it sure looks messy from where he sat. He wonders why she was using some dark threads along with the bright ones and why they seemed so jumbled from his view. She smiled at him and gently said, My son, you go about your playing for a while, and when I finish my embroidering, I will put you on my knee and let you see it from my side.  Few minutes passed and then he heard Mother's voice say, Son come in. He ran in to the room, He could not believe it, because from underneath it looked so messy. Then his Mother said to him, My son, from underneath it did look messy and jumbled, but you did not realize that there was a pre-drawn plan on the top. It was a design. I was only following it. Now look at it from my side and you will see what I was doing and he surprised by seeing a beautiful flower designed by her mother. Friends many times through the years you would have looked up to Heavenly Father and said, Father, what are You doing? He has answered; I am embroidering your life. But you will say; Lord it looks like a mess to me. It seems so jumbled. The threads seem so dark. Why can't they all be bright? The Father will say, My child, I am there and I will take care. May God discover to you new depths of love and make His Presence felt in your soul as never before that transforming Presence which lightens every burden and makes all crosses sweet for His love's sake. One day you will realize how beautifully God has designed your life.

 

Promise for the Day: And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28 (NKJV)

 

AGAPE LOVE DIVINE MINISTRIES

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this blog has brought you nearer to God, please leave a comment. Share this blog to your friends too.