Thursday, April 30, 2009

Today's Verse



VERSE:
  Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever
is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is
admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about
such things.
   -- Philippians 4:8
     

THOUGHT:
  Let's get our minds out of the gutter and our hearts set on
God's glory.

PRAYER:
  Righteous and Holy God, you are marvelous and glorious, perfect
in every way and beyond my comprehension. Please awaken the
character of your holiness within me by your Holy Spirit. Please
help me see and focus upon the good and glorious things you place
in my path today and each day that you give me life. In Jesus' name
I pray. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If this blog has brought you nearer to God, please leave a comment. Share this blog to your friends too.