Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Today's Verse


VERSE:
  Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in
you?
   -- Psalm 85:6
      

THOUGHT:
  God loves his children even when they are rebellious. However,
God showed Israel that their rebellion would drive his presence and
blessing from them. But with their genuine repentance and their
confession of sin, God joyously returned to their lives to bring
revival, renewal, and restoration.

PRAYER:
  Father and Almighty LORD, please forgive me for my sins. I
confess them freely to you now .... (Be specific about sins you
want to confess.) Having you in my life, honoring your Kingdom with
my behavior and honoring your love with my graciousness to your
children are very important to me. Please revive me again and
empower me to love, good deeds, and holy living so that you will be
praised. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this blog has brought you nearer to God, please leave a comment. Share this blog to your friends too.