Thursday, July 12, 2012

Answer’s for all Your Question’s

Answer's for all Your Question's

 

I asked God to take away my pride, and God said, "No". He said it was not for Him to take away, but for me to give up. I asked God to make my handicapped child whole, and God said, "No". He said her spirit is whole, but her body is only temporary. I asked God to grand me patience, and God said, "No". He said that patience is a by-product of tribulation, it isn't granted, and it's earned. I asked God to give me happiness, and God said, "No". He said He gives blessings, but happiness is up to me.  I asked God to spare me pain, and God said, "No". He said, "Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me." I asked God to make my spirit grow, and God said, "No".

 

He said I must grow on my own, but he would prune me to make me fruitful. God will not allow any difficulty to come into our lives that we are not capable of bearing. But what does it mean to "overcome" trials? It means the trials do not overcome our faith or our position as children of God, but we come through the trials in fact. Our eternal destiny is not in danger, because we are kept by the Holy Spirit who was given to us as a down payment on our salvation (Ephesians 1:13-14) I asked God if He loved me, and God said, "Yes". He gave me His only Son who died for me, and I will be in Heaven someday because I believe.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this blog has brought you nearer to God, please leave a comment. Share this blog to your friends too.