Sunday, November 14, 2010

CHARTING MY COURSE………..

CHARTING MY COURSE………..

 

In a hectic world full of confusion, it is easy to feel as if you are going around in a revolving door, but not quite sure where you're going or how to get there. As your day winds down, you may find your mind still racing with responsibilities and problems, reeling with thoughts of today's business and tomorrow's necessities. You may tell yourself, "I've got to figure this out. I've got to find a way. I've got to..." Stop! Let the Lord chart your course! It's not, "What I've got to do, but how will the Lord lead me through this?" He has the only perfect plan to chart your course past confusion. As David put it: Open my eyes to see wonderful things in your Word, I am but a pilgrim here on earth: how I need a map – and your commands are my chart and guide" (Psalm 119:18, 19, TLB). Open your eyes to His wonderful plans for peace in place of confusion, planned direction in place of dead-ends. He alone is your Chart and Guide. Check the "map" of His Word regularly to keep your charted course. Daily path finding through your Bible eliminates the frustration of trying to find your own way. You can truly rest when, having checked your course through God's Word, you set your sight on His perfect path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this blog has brought you nearer to God, please leave a comment. Share this blog to your friends too.