Friday, October 29, 2010

Tail of Happiness………

Tail of Happiness………

 

Once there was this kitten that was chasing its tail. It just chased it and chased. An older wiser cat came along and he watched this kitten. The cat watched the kitten for a long time. Then he asked the kitten, "Kitten, why do you chase your tail?" The kitten replied, "Because I will find happiness in my tail." The old cat watched for a time longer then he said, "I, too, use to chase my tail because I thought I would find happiness there. But I realized that I didn't need to chase my tail for wherever I went it seemed to follow." And the old cat got up and walked away with his tail whishing behind. If we let outer events influence our happiness, we become their slaves. We lose our freedom. We let our happiness be determined by outer forces. On the other hand, we can free ourselves from outer influences. We can choose to be happy, and we can do a lot to add happiness to our lives. What is happiness? It is a feeling of inner peace and satisfaction. Which God already placed in our heart, we don't need to run for it.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

If this blog has brought you nearer to God, please leave a comment. Share this blog to your friends too.