Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fwd: Blog for Christian Songs


HI all...
if ur willing to share any Chritian songs ... plz  join with us ....  

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: bhushan bandi <bhushanpranoop@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 5:51 PM
Subject: Blog for Christian Songs
To: peterkamalsudeep@gmail.com


Hi Sudeep !
                  Hope all is fine with you. I am good and this mail is to just inform you that I have started a new blog for christian songs
just today called ::: http://stuthiaaradhana.blogspot.com

I am putting all my collection of devotional songs. I just uploaded one album and I will increase the same day by day. And I need your help to take forward to all the people who you know.

You too see the blog and become a follower and send invitations to your huge list.

And a help ---> ask all the people if they have songs - who are willing to share - so that we can upload them in the blog.

they can send the links or songs to stuthi.aaradhana@gmail.com

Hope you like my idea of blog.

Below is the invitaion -

I'm following Telugu, Hindi, English, Tamil - Christian Songs and think you'll be interested in it as well. To check it out, follow the link below: http://stuthiaaradhana.blogspot.com/
--
Bablu

Bhushan Pranoop Bandi



--
Thanks & Regards,
PeterK. Sudeep


No comments:

Post a Comment

If this blog has brought you nearer to God, please leave a comment. Share this blog to your friends too.