Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fwd: Fw: 7 youth went picnic to hell


Hi Friends,
 
Please go through this.  It is my wish that no one of us should go through this, not even my enemy...I am filled with agony and pain as i read it...I pray that all of us should reach the place of heaven.....May the LORD lead you as you go through this....
 
I specially wanted u to go to a web site read everything very carefully.  Give this web to as many as u can.  Because these end times are coming according to Joel 2:28 Holy Spirit pouring on yourth,  as God's Word is truth.  There is a book called " Picnic for Hell ".  So go to the website read.  MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!




--
Thanks & Regards,
PeterK. Sudeep


1 comment:

  1. You can take it as a movie and it would be more effective that everyone can see.

    ReplyDelete

If this blog has brought you nearer to God, please leave a comment. Share this blog to your friends too.