Sunday, September 20, 2009

You're the Only Road…

You're the Only Road………….

 

Sometimes, I get lost upon a cloud of tears
And blinding fog, to my eye would pierce;
But I know I only have to pause and pray,
Because Lord, You're the Only Way.

When the waves of sorrow engulf my soul
And worry keeps me inside this gaunt hole;
I know that to You, everything I would lay
Because Lord, You're the Only Way.

Sometimes the knife of rage would stab my heart
And my head feels like falling apart.
I cannot find a way to mend them back but pray,
Because Lord, You're the Only Way.

You're the Only Road, I know; the Only Way,
Even if among a billion stars I'll go astray,
You will still be there, ever near,
I will always remember that, as I whisper an earnest prayer.

 

 

AGAPE LOVE DIVINE MINISTRIESmagic

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this blog has brought you nearer to God, please leave a comment. Share this blog to your friends too.